Photographer
Main Sport: Kitesurfing
Homespot: Oostende
Favorite Spot: Viana do Castelo
Favorite Brand: Eleveight
Kite-Range: WS6, WS8, RS10, RS17
KiteHook self-launch and landing accessory

Post by Fabian »

Are you searching for a secure and uncomplicated method of launching and landing your kite? Look no further than KiteHook! This self-launch and landing accessory provides an ideal solution for solo riders who wish to enjoy the sport independently. With its user-friendly design and superior construction, the KiteHook is suited to any sandy beach and avoid taking unnecessary risks.

I have been using Kite-Hook since 2019, and it has changed the way I start and land my kite. In the past, I launched and landed the kite by myself when there was no one else around, which posed a risk of damaging the kite or injuring myself, especially at Guincho Beach in Portugal.

With the KiteHook, launching and landing the kite is considerably easier. However, it is essential to follow the instructions for use! Don't use the KiteHook in wind speeds exceeding 35 knots or in gusty winds.

Moreover, I'm using the KiteHook to protect my kitebag at the beach. I wrap the rope around my kitebag to prevent it from flying away or getting easily stolen by grab and run thieves.

Experience the ease of using KiteHook for yourself.

Kite-Hook-6.jpg
Creuse.JPG
Mise en place KiteHook.jpg
KHV2-fond-trou.jpg
20190828_080201 (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Enjoying the content?
Help keep my caffeine buzz alive! Buy me a coffee!🤙